Breakfast is the most important meal, everybody knows. But great many still skips it or bites something quickly because they don’t have time for proper meal. It is better to get up 15 minutes earlier than to skip your morning portion of energy for the day. Here are my top five examples of easy and healthy meals that’ll give you the necessary energy to deal with your working tasks.
- GRANOLA: this muesli type is the perfect combination of fibers and omega-3 fatty acids and thus ideal for starting the day.
- INTEGRAL BUN: we all know it is healthier than white-flour buns and breads, and it gives us more energy, but it is also easier digested and you won’t feel “full” and yet hungry. If you add a teaspoon of peanut butter to it- you’ll be fed by lunchtime.
- YOGHURT WITH PROBIOTIC CULTURES: it is rich in proteins, calcium and B2 vitamin, and probiotics enhance digestion. It is much better than fruity-yoghurt because it doesn’t contain added sugar except for natural lactose.
- TOMATO JUICE: it is rich in lycopene that protects our heart and cardiovascular system, and fights cancer. Having no sugar, it is better than fruit juices and less caloric (only 28 kcal/glass).
- BERRIES: full of antioxidants, contain very small amount of sugar, ideal for snack, and all kinds of such fruit are soooooo rich in taste.